With prosperity comes responsibility – responsibility towards the society.
Here are a few activities that have converted this belief of ours into actions that we’re proud to say, have changed lives.
Our association with Shree Narsimha Saraswati Medical Foundation’s Indrayani Hospital & Cancer Institute located at Alandi, Pune, has resulted in the facilitation of medical care for Cancer patients belonging to weaker sections of the society, along with the provision of medicines at an affordable rate for them.
We believe blood donation is one of the most significant contribution that a person can make towards the society. Many accident victims, pregnant women, cancer patients and other people in life threatening situations loose their lives due to shortage of blood. And we, at Nandan Buildcon, thought of contributing towards this cause.
For the past 5 years, we have been consistently organising voluntary blood donation camps on 15th August. Our employees, clients and associates come together in large number to support the drive. It is an opportunity for everyone to do their bit for the society and they have always shown enthusiasm in participating.
We will continue to support this noble cause by organising the blood donation camps every year and help save precious lives!
Since education is vital for a nation’s social development, we have also maintained a strong focus on improving educational facilities in our areas of operation. This program involved adopting 35 students (including the physically challenged). We do our bit, by taking care of their educational expenses entirely, and providing financial support to our employees who cannot afford their children’s higher education.
Our milestones under the education umbrella are:
- Development of over 15 schools in various cities including a school for the educational upliftment of the underprivileged kids of Agri Samaj, managed by “Uday Shikshan Prasarak Mandal” in Dombivali, Mumbai.
- Sponsorship of a junior college of arts, science and commerce of Chalisgaon educational society in the name of Shri Keshav Rambhau Kotkar
- Setting up of a computer lab for the under privileged students at Vishrantwadi, Pune
Our concepts of welfare have never been restricted to the betterment of our customers only. Our very best have also gone out in lending aid to the institution of community, time and again, in the form of:
- Generous contributions towards the construction of community halls at various Dharamshalas and pilgrimage destinations across India.
- Setting up a day care centre – ‘Kushal Kamgar’ for labor welfare, at every project we undertake.
- Providing water bottles to the commuters and warkaris during Ashadi Ekadashi procession towards Pandharpur
- Initiating and playing a pivotal role in a unique initiative for Kushal Labor Training Program at Nandan Inspera and Nandan Eduraa
- Sponsoring & being a part of the initiative called the CREDAI Kushal Express, a mobile training van, created for providing expert training to labourers in the field of infrastructure development.
- Construction of a temple for Erandwane Residents near the premises of Nandan Eduraa.
We lay great emphasis on corporate and internal events, since they are great ways to educate and motivate the employees, enhance productivity, induce a sense of team spirit, stimulate interaction among colleagues and create a strong professional bond among them. To achieve this, we conduct various corporate events like annual day, conferences, seminars, Health Check-ups as well as informal internal events like corporate dinners and sports meet.
Diwali Fest Pune:
It wasn’t long before we realized how fortunate we were, for being situated in the culture-capital of Maharashtra, Pune. At once, we left no stone unturned in a bid to contribute our quality bit towards this facet of the city in the form of ‘Diwali Pahat’. We, Nandan Buildcon (in association with Sakaal Group), have successfully organized the Diwali Pahat. The festivities and activities associated with it have now become an intrinsic part of Diwali, as the love and enthusiasm of the people sky-rocketed with each passing year. The highlights of Diwali Pahat have been cultural events like dance, drama and music performances by renowned musicians and performance of personalities like Pandit Shiv Kumar Sharma, Suresh Wadkar, Subodh Bhave and Gauri Dange to name a few.
Ramayan & Bhagwat:
We strongly believe that progress can never be complete if one’s roots are weak. As an effort towards reviving our rich traditions, and giving mythology its due importance, we were the proud organizers of Bhagwat in Dec 2009 and Ramayan in Dec 2010 in Pune. Both the events saw huge numbers coming in from distant places like Chalisgaon, Jalgaon and Nashik, apart from Pune to attend discourses on ‘the importance and of mythology in modern times’, by our Honorable speaker – Dr. Mukund Maharaj.
Inter-IT Twenty20 cricket tournament:
We sponsored an Inter-IT Twenty20 cricket tournament in association with Sakaal Group, conducted in the month of May 2012. The event witnessed the top sixteen IT companies pit their skills on the pitch for top honour.
At Nandan Buildcon, we follow strict codes of safety standards to eliminate any perilous conditions like fire and smoke occurrences, ensuring a secured and protected living for the residents, as well as our labor. We implement standard equipment and preventive methods like advanced drying techniques for water damage, moisture control, smoke detectors, fire extinguishers and fire alarms – for a safe, and stress-free life.